Because we value your time we:
- Are able to accommodate multiple members of one family at the same appointment time.
- Accommodate same day emergencies.
- Have after hour emergency call service for established patients.
- Do our best to run on time for all appointments.
- Have a wide variety of scheduling options, including Saturdays.
- Call or email 2-3 days prior to your appointment as a reminder.
Being on time for your appointments is important as we schedule the length of your appointment based on the treatment needed. Late arrivals compromise the punctuality of service we are able to provide to you as well as our other patients. We appreciate your understanding that a variety of circumstances may cause us to either run late or reschedule your appointment. We will always make every effort to be sure this is our last resort.
Our office policy requires 24 hours notice of cancellation. We understand that unexpected scheduling conflicts arise, however please be aware that if appointments are not kept or cancelled late, this prevents us from not only meeting your dental needs, but scheduling emergency patients in pain. There is a $30.00 charge if cancellation is made less than 24 hours in advance.